You are currently viewing Tax Form 1040 Schedule C-EZ Calculator. Use the Tax Form Calculator to calculate your Federal and State Tax Return. Updated with 2018/2019 tax tables. You may also like our 2018 Tax Saving Tips.
Use Tax Form 1040 Schedule C-EZ: Net Profit from Business as a stand alone tax form calculator to quickly calculate specific amounts for your 2018 tax return. Form 1040 Schedule C-EZ: Net Profit from Business is also integrated into our comprehensive US Tax Calculator where you can complete and save your calculations for later use. Alternatively you can use one of our Combined Federal and State Tax Estimator to quickly calculate your salary, tax and take home pay.
|Part I General Information||Please note that this online version of Schedule C-EZ differs from the standard IRS Schedule C-EZ to allow the tax form calculator to ascertain whether to use Schedule C or Schedule C-EZ when calculating related tax amounts.|
|Q1.|| Do any of these apply to your business:|
• Had business expenses of $5,000 or less
• Use the cash method of accounting
• Did not have an inventory at any time during the year
• Did not have a net loss from your business
• Had only one business as either a sole proprietor, qualified joint venture, or statutory employee
|Q2.|| Do any of these apply to your business:|
• Had no employees during the year
• Do not deduct expenses for business use of your home
• Do not have prior year unallowed passive activity losses from this business, and
• Are not required to file Form 4562, Depreciation and Amortization, for this business. See the instructions for Schedule C, line 13, to find out if you must file
|You do not meet the criterea to use schedule C-EZ, please complete Schedule C 🖩.|
|Part II Figure Your Net Profit||1||1|
|Part III Information on Your Vehicle. Complete this part only if you are claiming car or truck expenses on line 2.||4|
|Worksheet for Line 2 (keep a copy for your records)||a||a|
Tip: use the US Tax Calculator to edit your refundable and non-refundable tax credits including Form 1040 Schedule C-EZ: Net Profit from Business. Complete, Calculate, print and or save your tax calculation for later use.